Veeam Availability Suite
Veeam Availability Suite delivers something fundamentally different – Availability for the Always-On Enterprise – leveraging IT investments in server virtualization, modern storage, and the cloud.
Veeam Availability Suite combines the industry-leading backup, restore, and replication capabilities of Veeam Backup & Replication with the advanced monitoring, reporting, and capacity planning functionality of Veeam ONE. Veeam Availability Suite delivers everything you need to reliably ensure and manage your VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments, providing you with a high Availability data center through the following capabilities:
· High-Speed Recovery – Rapid recovery of what you want, the way you want it
· Data Loss Avoidance – Low RPOs and streamlined disaster recovery
· Verified Recoverability – Recovery of every file, application, or virtual server, every time
· Leveraged Data – Low-risk deployment with a production-like test environment
· Complete Visibility – Proactive monitoring and alerting of issues before operational impact
Veeam Backup & Replication
Veeam Backup & Replication is a powerful, easy-to-use, and affordable backup and Availability solution. It provides fast, flexible, and reliable recovery of virtualized applications and data bringing virtual machine backup and replication together in a single software solution with award-winning support for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments.
Veeam ONE is a powerful monitoring, reporting, and capacity planning tool for the Veeam backup infrastructure and VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments. It helps enable Availability for the Always-On Enterprise by providing complete visibility of the IT environment to detect issues before they have an operational impact.
Arcserve Unified Data Protection
· Backup and recovery
· High availability
· Global data deduplication
· Enterprise storage array snapshot integration
· Instant VM recovery
· Instant Bare Metal Restore (BMR)
· Continuous availability across cloud, virtual and physical environments
· Easy to install, deploy, use, and manage
· Fully-automated disaster recovery testing or testing performed on the schedule you set
· System recoverability reporting that’s easy to understand
Real-time Windows high availability and total workload mobility and protection for unlimited IT evolution
Double-Take Availability for Windows is the first real-time high availability and disaster recovery solution to offer options for physical, virtual, and cloud servers. Double-Take Availability allows you to fine-tune your recovery and efficiency targets with flexible RTO and RPO.
No matter the size of your business, you can take advantage of full-scale protection at an affordable price. Because it platform, storage, and hardware independent, Double-Take Availability reduces your overall operating costs by optimizing existing infrastructure and scaling with whatever you build in the future.
Complete Windows server high availability and data protection
Double-Take Availability provides complete data protection and enables instant recovery from any server outage. Double-Take Availability also provides total workload mobility, resource optimization, and consolidation across computing platforms.
By continuously capturing byte-level changes and asynchronously replicating the changes in real-time to any storage across any distance, locally or globally, Double-Take Availability ensures you won’t lose any data or suffer through downtime. You can also implement failover clusters without shared storage or geographic limitations, eliminating the single point of failure and giving you the freedom to locate cluster nodes wherever you want.
Anything-to-anywhere HA/DR and failover protection
Streamline your HA/DR strategies with one solution that works seamlessly across physical, virtual, and cloud-based platforms.
· Provides comprehensive high availability and disaster recovery
· Supports any combination of physical, virtual, and cloud servers
· Enables real-time protection for data, applications, and entire servers
· Uses your existing hardware, software, and network
· Enables easy, full-server failover in minutes, not hours
· Supports dissimilar hardware
· Manages the entire protection environment from a single unified console
· Protects Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, BES, Oracle, MySQL, and more
· Provides multiple recovery points in case of logical data corruption and data has no distance limits between servers